Thursday 8 December 2011

i miss my friends

Assalamualaikum....
hye fwen altough i didn't expext everybody to read this but i'am just writing this for my own...actually tomorrow is my last day in KL and how supposed i want to met my old friends ..I'am really miss them but in their eyes i'am nothing so better i move out than staying in my old school without friends that doesn't sincere to be friends of me..the ones that i'am really miss now is both my best friend names NADIAH & HUSNA .i don't know whether they sincere to be friends of me but i'am really <3 them...

by the way i'am not easily finding friends so i'am a little awkward to go new school furthermore i'am my school is far away and they speak in "loghat pahang"

aq teringin mempunyai kawan yang betul2 ikhlas berkawan dgn aqtp dowg semua xpernah hiraukan aq pown so aq rasa lebih baik aq tarik diri cari kawan baru walaupun aq tahu kmungkinan aq mmg xkan jmpe kwn yg sejati ....

0 Voices:

Post a Comment